~ How we do things is just as important as why we do them ~
Since 1987, the commitment of our employees to create innovative products that flavor the food that we eat every day is relentless. We are a dedicated team of diverse managers that put our employees first in all we do.
Why work for Chesapeake Spice?
- Employee first business
- Develop and promote from within culture
- Performance based increases and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k)
- Consistent full time Monday to Friday work weeks with occasional overtime
- Paid time off for vacation, sick & personal time, and paid holidays
- Team approach that fosters individual success
Chesapeake Spice is continually searching for talent in Belcamp, MD and Reno, NV in areas of production, food safety, quality control and sanitation. Specific roles are –
Maintenance Mechanic Formulator Inventory Control Material Handler Shipping
Mixing Operator Plant Sanitation Quality Control Inspector Mill Operator Warehouse